This is an excellent video describing the techniques that disinformation agents, informants, shills, double agents and all paid infiltrators and perpetrators use to discredit, subvert, obfuscate and undermine the truth, legitimate targeted individuals and organizations.
This is a must watch for targeted individuals as they are most likely being manipulated and undermined in this way–either personally or through an organization that they belong to or have reached out to for help. All real targets experience this because it is part of what Linda Lesker–a known CoIntelPro operative and disinformation agent–calls “The Operation”.
1) Obfuscation: Just basic confusion of one thing for another–a smoke and mirrors game.
2) World View Poisoning: Conditioning the way people view human nature and their own self-value.
3) Conditioning of Primal Fear: The exploitation of primal fears.
4) Divide and Conquer Strategy: Highlight any perceived differences between people and then exploit those differences to create infighting so they are easier to control and conquer.
5) Indoctrination of Education System: A left brain form; the Nazis called it mastery learning. Grade School, High School and University, Trivium and Quadrivium education could counteract this.
6) Controlled Opposition: Basic dialectics – dialectical mechanics or Hegelianism Creating conflict that you already have an outcome management system for. Create the conflict and wait for a type of reaction to the conflict (usually chaotic that demands a resolution) and then you step in and resolve it. Artificial conflict resolution.
7) Monetary System of Control: Debt based fiat currency fractional reserve banking; a system of illusion that we call money yet people believe in it like its a religion or god. People seem to be the most powerless to come out. It exists purely in the mind.
8) Control of Mass Media: If you can control the info that people get to see hear and read, you control their perception of reality. If you limit the scope of what they can take into their minds and awareness, you limit their possibilities of solutions. Human perception management.
9) Food and Medicine: Attack on the physical aspects of the body; relates to our brain development. You affect thought and consciousness you are what you eat. Use techniques that are damaging to consciousness through the modern medical system.
10) Illusion of Time: Very important for people to grasp. Play on people’s seeming inability to live in true present moment awareness–getting people to live in regret over the past or anxiety over the future. Its a fear based technique. Takes us out of true present awareness. Being fully present now to take on what is happening now. If our consciousness can be manipulated into always looking into what has happened, it takes away effectiveness of dealing with the current situation.
11) The DHR Factor: Denial, Hassle, Ridicule: What other people perceive about you. Things are fine the way they are; I don’t want to rock the boat because I may have to deal with hassle of other people. The hassle free zone–I don’t want all the uncomfortable aspects of life that come with standing up for truth. These are all fear based. Heightening those three forms of mental instability. Trap of inactivity and not really doing anything to make things better.
12) Religion: We need to understand these last three the best. Religion is a form of binding. To tie back–Re-Ligare tying back. Forms of modern religion are mind control and are based on astrotheology. Giving people an exoteric version of something that was once esoteric or internal. Government is the binding of the left brain; religion is the binding of the right brain.
13) Use of Subversive Symbolism: Based on ancient sacred symbolism. Based on symbols that have been with us from antiquity. Solar symbolism, life force symbols, energy, blood, or anything we need for existence and life. They use these in modern institutions–banks, police, media, stores. We’re drenched in it. Basic symbols have a powerful psychic influence. They can speak to us without words. A wordless form of communication. Connects to occultism.